Yields: 8 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 45 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 5 Mins
Afternoon snack staple at my house! So easy to make, only contains 4 ingredients! Simple and delicious.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C)
- Separate egg yolks and whites. Weight the egg whites and egg yolks to get the total amount of egg without the shell. Then prepare the same quantity fo butter, flour and sugar.
- Melt the butter and let cool a bit.
- Meanwhile, mix egg yolks and sugar until the mixture whitens. Add the melted butter and flour and mix again.
- Whisk egg whites until you get a sniff pick and gently incorporate into the preparation.
- Grease and flour a dish, preferably a loaf pan, or use a silicone mold. Pour the preparation and bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees F. After 40 minutes, check if the cake is cooked by with a sharp knife. When the cake is baked, it should come out dry.